Ever noticed that writers tend to have… lots of cats? Like not just one or two, but sometimes three or four? I could never quite figure out the obsession, until I adopted a few of my own (yes, I just said the word ‘few’, and yes, I may have more than one cat).
1) You will never again be alone, ever
2) They are excellent paper shredders… and you will cheer them on even when it’s the sole copy of your manuscript. You are eating that paper so well my little darling munchkin poo
3) Kittens. Just kittens. I mean, they do end up turning into cats at some point. But kittens
4) Cats are the only thing on the planet more bonkers than writers. This is reassuring to said writers
5) Feeling blue because you’ve just killed off one of your favourite characters? Never fear, the cat will help…
View original post 104 more words