A big part of Christmas for many (and certainly for me) is the music. I get nerdy-excited when Christmas music starts playing on the radio in mid-November and am like a kid on Christmas morning. For someone who doesn’t usually have the radio on, November and December is the time I do. This year, I’m loving Pentatonix and Michael Buble’s versions of a lot of songs, but I especially love the old, crooning versions, like Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra.
My favorite Christmas songs, in no particular order:
- “It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas”
- “The Christmas Song”
- “Silent Night”
- “Joy to the World”
- “I’ll be Home for Christmas”
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- “O Little Town of Bethlehem”
- “Silver Bells”
- “Carol of the Bells”
- “My Grown-Up Christmas Wish”
What are some of your favorites?